Saturday, October 11, 2014

Day of the Girl

Day of the Girl

Today (October 11) is the International Day of the Girl. A day dedicated to the empowerment and investment of girls around the world.  

It's a movement that I strongly support and is part of the reason I'm creating a Graphic Novel.  I want to put one girl's story in your hands so that you can see that things need to change.  There are some horrible things that happen in this world and I want to be a part of the solution.  I hope that my story will impact you and get you thinking about it too.

Here's a little something I put together just for this day.  It's the first draft of the Cover page of my Graphic Novel.  Enjoy.




Here is a link to the Day of the Girl website for more info. dayofthegirl.org

No comments:

Post a Comment